With its unique aroma, On Guard offers a fragrant, natural, and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.
- Feautures a combination of Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus and Rosemary essential oils
- Formulated to support healthy immune function
- Safe for use on countertops, as a non-toxic cleaner, or to purify the air though diffusion
Common Application Methods
Topical: Massage throat, stomach, intestines, and bottom of feet. Dilute one drop in 15 drops of fractionated coconut oil: massage the thymus to stimulate the immune system, and massage under the arms to stimulate the lymphatic system. It is best applied to the bottom of the feet, as it may be caustic to the skin. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil when used on sensitive/young skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse or inhale the aroma directly.
Using Essential Oils Safely
dōTERRA's CPTG® essential oils can be used safely by your family for a variety of wellness applications. However, there are several safety guidelines that you should follow when using essential oils and essential oil products.
- Be sure to use only 100% pure CPTG essential oils and follow all label warnings and instructions.
- If redness or irritation occurs when using essential oils topically, apply a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut oil or olive oil to the
- Essential oils should not be used in the eyes, inside the ear canal, or in open wounds. In the event of accidental contact with the eye, dilute with vegetable oil NOT water.
- Do NOT consume an essential oil internally unless labeled with a Supplement Facts box with specific dietary supplement use instructions and warnings.
- Discontinue the use of an essential oil if you experience severe skin, stomach, or respiratory irritation or discomfort.
- When using on children, apply a very small amount of oil to test skin or other sensitivity. Do not use oil on a child's hand as they may transfer to their eyes or mouth.
- Consult your physician before using essential oils if you are pregnant or under a doctor's care or have other safety questions regarding
It is important to remember that CPTG essential oils are highly-concentrated plant extracts and should be used with reasonable care. Consulting with someone who has experience with essential oils will make your first experience with essential oils more enjoyable and rewarding. As you learn how to use essential oils through personal experience, share your knowledge with others in a safe and responsible way and encourage others to do the same.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.