Since its release in early 2000, the Furi Pro East/West Knife has quickly and widely been regarded as the world's best professional food preparation knife.
- Japanese Santoku vegetable knife shape
- The East/West was designed to be the most effective knife available for general slicing
of meats and cutting of vegetables/fruits
- The high Carbon stainless steel material is tougher than any Vanadium stainless steel
- The East/West also has a very broad blade to allow a similar cutting action to cook's knives
- Designed in Australia by Engineers and Chefs
- One piece seamless stainless steel construction
- Made in China
Furi Pro Knives benefit from Furi's advanced research and development into blade sharpening and honing. Furi Pro knives have a 20° edge, the perfect balance of sharpness and stability, and is an angle readily reproduced using the Furi sharpener at home. The result are knives that hold their edge for longer, and are really easy to sharpen when they have become dull. The combination of a comfortable, well-designed handle and sharp blade make Furi Pro incredibly rewarding knives to own.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.