26cm Formed-iron Skillet back in stock end July
Our best seller and most popular ‘work horse’ home and restaurant all-rounder skillet. 3mm thick for even heating.
L 53cm, Diam 26cm, H at handle 10cm, H of bowl 5cm, 1.6kg
SOLIDTEKNICS has developed three ranges of innovative cookware: AUSfonte™ cast iron, AUS-ION™ wrought iron (formed low-carbon steel), and nöni™ stainless cookware. All are made in Australia, all are non-toxic, healthy, sustainable, and multi-century durable. AUS-ION™ and nöni™ are both world-first seamless 1-piece wrought pans, with patents pending.
The clean Australian iron ranges cook and season very similarly, like all bare iron pans, with the only known non-toxic and forever-renewable nonstick.
They are designed to work together as a complete set of complementary pans, on any heat source.
- 100% made in Australia from clean heavy-metal-free Australian sheet iron (low carbon steel).
- Patent-pending seamless, one piece, rivet-free construction for improved hygiene and multi-generation durability (warranty is multi-century).
- Broad, ergonomic handle for comfort, improved dynamics, and reduced fatigue. - Heavy venting in neck to reduce heat transfer for cooler handling.
- Efficient and even heating on/in any heat source, from induction to electric, gas, bbq, and fire pits, any oven (except microwave!), while remaining warp-free and multi-century tough, even in restaurants.
- Shot peened & naturally pre-seasoned all over with rice bran oil for healthy nonstick with no stripping required prior to use. With proper care, this natural nonstick will last as long as the pan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.