Pincinox Stainless Steel Pegs are pegs that will last a lifetime. In comparison to wooden and plastic pegs they do not rot, splint, break or go mouldy. These pegs will not need to be replaced because there is a sharp plastic chip in it, or because it’s gone black and mouldy from being left in the rain.
They are simply the best quality pegs that we have come across. Pincinox clothes pegs are made in France to the highest quality by a family business who has been manufacturing these cloths pegs for the last 50 years without a single return.
Versatile in its use, the pegs can be used as clothes pegs in the laundry, seal packages in the kitchen, dry paintings and drawings in art and craft or utilise in event planning.
Pincinox Pegs are;
- Made from high quality stainless steel
- Made in France for over 50 years by a Family Company
- An elegant single piece design
- Have a strong grip which is good for high winds and bad weather
- Will not mark clothes with rust or mould
- Guaranteed to never rust, break or lose their spring under normal domestic conditions
- pack of 20
Pincinox a purchase for life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.